Thursday, February 5, 2009

AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF SMOKE

Vehicles are a very good source of transportation. Industries help a lot to promote urbanization. But I cannot come up with the help of any other just vehicle is my father and an industry is my mother. I am black in color and black in my deeds. I grab others happiness and grab other needs its spread diseases and smoke is my name. Pollution and disease growth is nothing but my game. I begin from the vehicles, my room is atmosphere after a long time, and my grave becomes hydrosphere. I step into my grave through the acid rain. I give pain to others, but I have no gain, as I am loyal to earth, which has land and sea. So I warm all the people to beware of me. O sleeping man of earth wake up, please wake stir your harming sleep before the world shakes stop using leaded petrol, stop more vehicle usage make the chimneys. Higher is my only message. Every man on earth plants atleast one tree; this is the only way to make the earth pollution free.

No comments: